Strength Basics

Getting stronger, fitter, and healthier by sticking to the basics. It's not rocket science, it's doing the simple stuff the right way. Strength-Basics updates every Monday, plus extra posts during the week.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Powerlifting Article Resource

A discussion over on the Performance Menu forums clued me in to a nice powerlifting resource - Mike Tuscherer's Reactive Training Systems. There are a load of articles to choose from, by various authors.

This one, on solo training, is aimed specifically at powerlifters. But it's got a lot of take-home lessons for any solo lifter - how to bench press when alone, the importance of self-motivation, the extra attention and care you need to take when working out without help or spotters.

I'm looking forward to reading through all of these, but I wanted to share the link as soon as I heard of it myself.


Tell a Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...