Strength Basics

Getting stronger, fitter, and healthier by sticking to the basics. It's not rocket science, it's doing the simple stuff the right way. Strength-Basics updates every Monday, plus extra posts during the week.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Extra motivation unnecessary

I've recently started coaching a pre-dawn boot camp. Someone asked me how the motivation of the participants measured up compared to others I have trained.

What I said was "These people get up before dawn on work days to come and train. I don't need to motivate them any further."

I thought about them when I trained later in the day - how can I quit when people are up and training almost 12 hours earlier than I train?

So next time you're wondering how to get started on your training for the day, remember some people already got up and trained and went home. They want it that badly. Do you? Do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...