Strength Basics

Getting stronger, fitter, and healthier by sticking to the basics. It's not rocket science, it's doing the simple stuff the right way. Strength-Basics updates every Monday, plus extra posts during the week.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Admin: Book Reviews Updated

I have updated the Book Reviews page.

- Each book is now listed alphabetically by the main author's last name.

- I've added the ratings after each book, for quick identification of the good (and the bad).

- I've starred (*) the best books - the ones with content 5 and at least a 4 in presentation. These books are, for the topic they cover, the best of the books I've read. This doesn't mean that everyone needs the Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding, for example, but it does mean it's a superior book for its subject.

I've cleaned up some of the links and standardized how I format each of the short entries, too.

I hope you find this useful. I've read and reviewed (the hard part) almost 60 books. I hope I'm saving you having to read the bad ones . . .

Tell a Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...