As usual, I took Sundays completely off.
That is a 60-rep improvement over last month. I averaged slightly more than 100 reps a day (100.66) for the month, and slightly over 120 each actual pushup day (not counting the Sundays).
The last day was a goal - I wanted to get 10 sets in, and break 3000. It wasn't easy, and the sets were mostly back-loaded to the end of the day, but it felt good to get them all in.
Overall, I feel good.
Next month - July - I've switched to sets of 25, and my goal is a base 4 sets a day (aiming again for 100 reps a day.) My theory is that the extra 5 reps per set will improve my endurance a bit more, challenge me slightly more, and allow me to potentially get more reps for the month without needing to get in extra sets each day.
I also did 2 sets of 20 squats on each day, for a total of 50 sets and 1000 squats. One in the morning, one at night. These were mostly movement prep. I think they worked - I found I was foam rolling my legs and hips less this month than usual. This is perhaps because I was getting my hips loose every morning right away. That wasn't the intention, but I found that especially in the summer, 20 squats gets my heart rate up a little, and is tough in slacks, and gets me sweating, which are tough when I'm in a non-gym work environment. The 2 sets was enough to keep my mobility going, however, so I will retain that in July but bump up to 25 reps.