Strength Basics

Getting stronger, fitter, and healthier by sticking to the basics. It's not rocket science, it's doing the simple stuff the right way. Strength-Basics updates every Monday, plus extra posts during the week.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pushup Plus variation

I'm not sure how I missed this, but Nick Tumminello published an article with a variation of the Pushup Plus.

The regular "Pushup Plus" is just holding the top end of a pushup and performing a horizontal scapular "shrug."

Nick's variation is slightly different, but it adds a nice touch to the movement. I've been doing these regularly in order to keep my shoulders healthy; I've started doing Nick's variation instead at the suggestion of a fellow trainer. If you're doing the regular version, try these for a bit.

Pushup Plus Exercise - A Better Way"

Tell a Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...