There was a nice article recently on T-Nation by Jesse Irizarry:
Freakish Strength with Proper Core Training
The article covers some interesting points:
- an actual definition of what "tightening your core" really means.
- a drill for pelvic lifting/tightening the core.
- How to use a curl-up, bird dog, and side plank to strength specific aspects of isometric core strength.
- Dynamic progressions like the landmine, rollout, or suitcase carry (aka a Farmer's Walk variant).
- A discussion of breathing during lifts.
Good stuff, and worth the the time to read it through. If you're lifting heavy, this is useful. It's even more so if you're doing MMA, where the ability to breath while keeping your core tight is potentially the difference between winning and losing.
大会結果：5/21 JBJJF 第8回中国柔術選手権 | アダルト黒帯で白木大輔がWゴールド
7 minutes ago