Strength Basics

Getting stronger, fitter, and healthier by sticking to the basics. It's not rocket science, it's doing the simple stuff the right way. Strength-Basics updates every Monday, plus extra posts during the week.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Eddie Hall 1020 pound deadlift

Eddie Hall pulling 1020 lbs / 463 kg:



One of my clients told me about this, but couldn't remember the name. One of my friends told me it was Eddie Hall tonight, so I looked it up.

That's a man who earns the "chikara" (力) kanji tattoed forwards and backwards on his body.

But if you want really freakish, there is always Lamar Gant - 634 pulled at 123 pounds bodyweight. Equally freaky, in terms of weight and build. Long arms = short lift for the deadlift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...