Strength Basics

Getting stronger, fitter, and healthier by sticking to the basics. It's not rocket science, it's doing the simple stuff the right way. Strength-Basics updates every Monday, plus extra posts during the week.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Link Recommendations: Women and Weights

One of my training jobs (here, actually) involves training women for fat loss and overall physical fitness. I also talk to a number of women about weight training. I am always on the lookout for well-written articles about female physical fitness training.

Here are a few I think are worth reading:

Jason Nunn - "Girls should lift weights?"

Charles Poliquin - "Why Women Should Not Be Afraid of Gaining Muscle"

Neghar Fonooni - "Real Women Lift Weights-Heavy Weights

...and I'll once again recommend anyone who weight trains, especially women, should bookmark Stumptuous.com.

Please don't fear the weights!

Tell a Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...