Strength Basics

Getting stronger, fitter, and healthier by sticking to the basics. It's not rocket science, it's doing the simple stuff the right way. Strength-Basics updates every Monday, plus extra posts during the week.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Prowler!

Just a short note - I spent my blog writing time today assembling my brand new Prowler: Econo Prowler.

I'll post up some pictures, etc. once it starts getting used. While I gave it a push or two today, it's not really for me. I've got a Prowler 2 at the gym I train at, and an Econo Prowler at the gym I work at, and I can pretty freely use either of those. This one is for my clients . . . . enough time was wasted trying substitutions, now I've got the original. I can't wait to try it out.

Tell a Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...