Strength Basics

Getting stronger, fitter, and healthier by sticking to the basics. It's not rocket science, it's doing the simple stuff the right way. Strength-Basics updates every Monday, plus extra posts during the week.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dan Hardy at DeFranco's Training

For the past two weeks and for the rest of this week, Dan Hardy is training at DeFranco's Training in Wyckoff, NJ, for his upcoming bout against Georges St. Pierre at UFC 111.

You can see some of Hardy's training here in Part II of UFC Primetime on SpikeTV.

You can also a behind the scenes video of Hardy's training on Joe DeFranco's Youtube page:



And no, I'm not sure why he's doing that last exercise that way. I'll ask when I get a chance, though.

Enjoy!

Full disclosure: I also train at DeFranco's, although I haven't been there when Dan Hardy has been training.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...