Strength Basics

Getting stronger, fitter, and healthier by sticking to the basics. It's not rocket science, it's doing the simple stuff the right way. Strength-Basics updates every Monday, plus extra posts during the week.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Do it Every Day Part II

Continuing yesterday's idea:

What diet things do you do every day? Remember, if it's important, you do it every day.

You know eating fruits and vegetables is important. Do you do it every day?

You know eating sufficient protein, and eating equal amounts of saturated, monounsaturated, and polyunsaturated fats are important. Do you do that every day?


As for me:

- I eat a hearty breakfast everyday.
- I take my fish oil every day.
- I get 40-50 grams of protein per meal, 5-6 meals a day, every day.
- I eat fruits and vegetables at every meal, every day.

It's consistency that is the key to long-term success, and doing thing every day is a simple way to reach consistency. Wake up, get it done before you go to sleep. Don't hit the sack until you've done your "must do every day" list.

What is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...